How to Apply
We are reviewing 2021-22 applications on a rolling basis,
and students are accepted depending on the number of spots available in each grade.
Contact email@example.com or (609) 430-3001
FASP is where your child will:
- Learn to speak, read and write fluently in both English and French
- Join a multicultural community representing more than 30 countries
- Nurture their natural curiosity and creativity
- Become a critical, independent thinker and well-rounded global citizen
FASP Application Process
- Create your application using our online system
- Pay the application fee
- Upload all required documents:
- A recent photo of the applicant
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport
- Copies of report cards or progress
- Teacher's digital recommendation form
- Jan. 31, 2022 - Application deadline
- Feb. 2022 - Playgroup sessions for Maternelle applicants
- Feb. 28, 2022 - Application deadline for Financial Aid through SSS by NAIS
- Feb. 28, 2022 - TBC - Application deadline for Financial Aid through AEFE for French nationals
- Mar. 4, 2022 - Decision letters sent to families
Applications received after the first round of admissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis and students will be accepted depending on the number of spots available in each grade.
- Children entering Preschool must be 3 years old by December 31 of the current school year and must be toilet-trained.
- No prior knowledge of French is required to enter grades Preschool through grade 3.
- Students applying to grades 4 through 8 who do not currently attend a French, or a French-American, or an international school with a French program will have to take a language proficiency test prior to admission.