Ready to give your child the distinct academic advantage, creative flexibility and compassionate worldview of a FASP education?
FASP is where your child will:
- Learn to speak, read and write fluently in both French and English
- Join a multicultural community representing more than 30 countries
- Explore their passion and creativity through the arts, technology and intramural sports
- Become a critical, independent thinker and well-rounded global citizen
We are still accepting applications for the 2020-21 school year on a rolling basis as space allows.
FASP Application Process
- Create your application using our online system
- Upload all required documents:
- A recent photo of the applicant
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport
- Recommendation form completed by your child’s current teacher (if attending a school or a daycare center)
- Copies of report cards or progress report for current and past year (if attending a school or a daycare center)
- Request teacher evaluations
- Pay the application fee
Submit and return all documents before the General Application Deadline to ensure consideration. Applications for admission are accepted throughout the year, but those received after the deadline are reviewed on a space-available basis.
Jan. 29, 2021 - Application deadline for siblings of current families
Feb. 5, 2021 - Decision letters sent to current families
Feb. 26, 2021 - Application deadline for new families
Feb. 26, 2021 - Application deadline for Financial Aid through SSS by NAIS
Feb. 26, 2021 - Application deadline for Financial Aid through AEFE for French nationals (TBC)
Mar. 5, 2021 - Decision letters sent to new families
Important Note: Applications received after the first round of admissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and students will be accepted depending on the number of spots available in each grade.
- Children entering Preschool must be 3 years old by December 31 of the current school year and must be toilet-trained.
- There is no French language competency requirement for admission from Preschool to Kindergarten.
- Students attending a non-French school applying to Elementary and Middle School grades will have to take a language proficiency test prior to admission.
- Admission and class placement will be made upon meeting each child and family and reviewing their academic records.
- Students offered admission to FASP will be sent a formal acceptance letter and enrollment materials.
- Families are expected to respond to an admission offer within two weeks.
- Parents of students accepted after the General Application Decision will be asked to respond within one week.
- Current FASP students will be sent an enrollment packet in mid-February for the next school year.
- Families have two weeks to return the re-enrollment agreement.