All students have lunch in the cafeteria under the supervision of the teachers on duty, over two lunch periods of 30 minutes. Preschool through Grade 2 students eat first lunch period at 11:50pm, Grade 3 to 8 students eat second lunch period at 12:20pm.
Two options are available: students may either bring the lunch to school in a lunchbox or purchase a hot/cold lunch meal delivered and served at school 5 days a week by a local catering company.
School Lunch Provider
We partner with the school catering company Catering Services to provide our students with healthy lunches prepared fresh each day. This service is optional, families can choose to prepare the meals for their children, purchase them from Catering Services, or combine both options.
CS provides quality lunches personalized to each child’s food preferences and restrictions. Meals are prepared at their facility and delivered individually packaged and labeled directly to our school. Each meal costs $5.35 to $8.35 (depending on the portion size and whether it’s gluten-free or organic), while additional healthy sides, snacks or drinks cost between $0.95 to $3.25 extra.
We invite you to take a look at a sample menu, and go to their website to create an account and begin ordering lunches today.
- To begin, please go to Catering Solutions website to create an account for yourself as the parent.
- You can then add as many children as you would like to that account.
- Once registered, you will receive emails each month with the month’s menu.
- Simply choose which meals you wish to order for the month and submit your order.
- To see a calendar view of items ordered, click “History” for options.