2021-22 Lunch Options:
- Students may either bring lunch to school in a lunchbox
- Students may purchase a hot/cold lunch delivered and served at school five days a week by a local catering company, Catering Solutions
- Preschool through Grade 2 students eat lunch at 11:50 a.m.
- Grade 3 to 8 students eat lunch at 12:20 p.m.
- All students will eat in their classrooms
School Lunch Provider
FASP partners with a local catering company Catering Solutions (CS) to provide our students with healthy lunches prepared fresh each day. This service is optional, families can choose to prepare the meals for their children, purchase them from Catering Solutions, or combine both options.
Example of a regular portion from the Virtual Salad Bar (Black Olives, Cucumbers, Garbanzo Beans, Tomatoes, Wild Caught Cajun Salmon Fillet)
Example of a regular portion of a Chicken Noodle Soup with 1/2 Cheese Sandwich
CS provides quality lunches personalized to each child’s food preferences and restrictions. Meals are prepared at their nut-free facility and delivered individually packaged and labeled directly to our school. Meal prices start at $5.75, with three different meal portions and organic options. Healthy sides, snacks, or drinks are available at an additional cost.
We invite you to take a look at a sample menu, and go to their website to create an account and begin ordering lunches today.
- To begin, please go to Catering Solutions' website to create an account for yourself as the parent.
- You can then add as many children as you would like to that account.
- Once registered, you will receive emails each month with the month’s menu.
- Simply choose which meals you wish to order for the month and submit your order.
- To see a calendar view of items ordered, click “History” for options.