Immersion in French: Three-Day Program For Preschool Students
New school year, new discoveries! Give your child the opportunity to learn and be immersed in French three days a week at the French American School of Princeton! The program, slated to begin this September, is open to students aged three and four. This program allows young learners to explore, learn and grow through hands-on, collaborative learning.
To schedule a visit and learn more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 2021 through June 2022
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday of each week
- 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- This program is intended for students aged three and four years old
- Students must be potty-trained
- Students must bring their own snacks & lunch
- $11,652 for the school year